Sex Pheromone Lure for Helicoverpa Armigera Insect Attractant for Cotton Bollworm
Sex pheromone lure for Helicoverpa armigera Insect attractant for cotton bollworm
This pheromone lure is for Helicoverpa armigera, the cotton bollworm.
Manufactured with high quality sex pheromone and constant release rubber septa carriers, our pheromone lures are species specific, residue free and effective for attracting targeted adult male damaging insects for more than 45 days in the fields, perfect for monitoring or mass trapping.
The cotton bollworm or corn earworm is a moth, the larvae of which feed on a wide range of plants, including many important cultivated crops. It is a major pest in cotton and one of the most polyphagous and cosmopolitan pest species. The most important crop hosts are tomato, cotton, pigeon pea, chickpea, rice, sorghum and cowpea.
FIELD LIFE AND SHELF LIFE:
Pherobio Technology has been committed to developing, manufacturing and marketing high quality sex pheromone lure for helicoverpa armigera insect attractant for cotton bollworm for years, which is well-known as one of the largest professional manufacturers and suppliers. Our insect pheromone product comes in low price, easy operation and excellent performance. Now, take action to check the pricelist with us and try our customized service.
You Might Also Like
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Ostrinia Furnacalis Insect At...
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Chilo Suppressalis Insect Att...
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Agrotis Ipsilon Insect Attrac...
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Cylas Formicarius Insect Attr...
- Insect Attractant for IPS Acuminatus/ Engraver Beetle
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Yponomeuta Padella Insect Att...