Sex Pheromone Lure for Yponomeuta Padella Insect Attractant for Orchard Ermine
Sex pheromone lure for Yponomeuta padella Insect attractant for orchard ermine
This attractant is for Yponomeuta padella, the orchard ermine.
Manufactured with high quality sex pheromone and constant release rubber septa carriers, our pheromone lures are species specific, residue free and effective for attracting targeted adult male damaging insects for more than 45 days in the fields, perfect for monitoring or mass trapping.
The orchard ermine (Yponomeuta padella) is a lepidoptera from the family Yponomeutidae, the ermine moths. The wingspan ranges from 19 to 22 mm. It is also known as the cherry ermine. The larvae feed on Prunus spinosa, Crataegus and Prunus.
FIELD LIFE AND SHELF LIFE:
Pherobio Technology has been committed to developing, manufacturing and marketing high quality sex pheromone lure for yponomeuta padella insect attractant for orchard ermine for years, which is well-known as one of the largest professional manufacturers and suppliers. Our insect pheromone product comes in low price, easy operation and excellent performance. Now, take action to check the pricelist with us and try our customized service.
You Might Also Like
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Chilo Suppressalis Insect Att...
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Pectinophora Gassypiella Inse...
- Insect Attractant for Tomicus Piniperda/pine Shoot B...
- Insect Attractant for IPS Acuminatus/ Engraver Beetle
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Dendrolimus Spectabilis Insec...
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Xyleborus Glabratus Insect At...