This attractant is for Tomicus minor, the lesser pine shoot beetle.
Manufactured with high quality semiochemicals and constant release carriers, this attractant is species specific, residue free and effective for attracting targeted insects for more than 45 days in the fields, perfect for monitoring or mass trapping.
There may be growth losses caused by extensive shoot-feeding in the pine crowns, and also tree mortality may be caused by stem attacks. Deterioration of timber quality may occur as a result of beetle-vectored blue-staining of sawlogs and pulpwood.
FIELD LIFE AND SHELF LIFE:
Pherobio Technology has been committed to developing, manufacturing and marketing high quality tomicus minor for years, which is well-known as one of the largest professional manufacturers and suppliers. Our insect pheromone product comes in low price, easy operation and excellent performance. Now, take action to check the pricelist with us and try our customized service.
You Might Also Like
- Insect Attractant for Bactrocera Dorsalis Sex Pherom...
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Paranthrene Regalis Insect At...
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Adoxophyes Orana Insect Attra...
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Grapholitha Molesta Insect At...
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Pectinophora Gassypiella Inse...
- Insect Attractant for IPS Acuminatus/ Engraver Beetle