Long-horn Beetle Trap
Long-horn beetle trap
The longhorn beetle trap can be used for trapping Monochamus spp. ，Monochamus alternatus，Semanotus bifasciatus，Tetropium fuscum.etc.
1. Insert Part C into Part B to form a cross plate (as shown);
Please note that the end with gap downside.
2. Connect Part A to the top of the cross plate.
3. Connect Part D to the bottom of the cross plate
4. Fix part E on the bottom of Part D.
5. Fix part F on the bottom of Part E
6. Fix the longhorn beetle trap on the non-host trunk through the holes on side of the cross plate. Hanging height shall be the same as the flying height of longhorn beetles.
Beetle trap is designed and manufactured by taking advantage of longhorn beetle's biological habits. It can effectively trap longhorn beetle when used with pheromone lure of beetle. It shall be placed before adult starts flying, monitoring: 1 set/hectare, controlling: 3-5 sets/hectare. More sets can be added during pest peak seasons.
Pherobio Technology has been committed to developing, manufacturing and marketing high quality long-horn beetle trap for years, which is well-known as one of the largest professional manufacturers and suppliers. Our insect pheromone product comes in low price, easy operation and excellent performance. Now, take action to check the pricelist with us and try our customized service.
You Might Also Like
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Leucoptera Scitella Insect At...
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Diaphorina Citri Insect Attac...
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Ostrinia Furnacalis Insect At...
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Athetis Lepigone Insect Attra...
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Sesamia Inferens Insect Attra...
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Yponomeuta Padella Insect Att...