The Scarab trap is specially designed for trapping scarabs. It is designed and manufactured by taking advantage of scarabs' tropism of yellow color and ecological habits.
1. Insert Part C into Part B to form a cross plate (as shown); Please note that the end with gap downside.
2. Connect Part A to the top of the cross plate.
3. Connect Part D to the bottom of the cross plate
4. Fix part E on the bottom of Part D.
5. Fix part F on the bottom of Part E
6. Fix the scarab trap on the non-host trunk through the holes on side of the cross plate. Hanging height shall be the same as the flying height of scarabs
Scarab Trap is designed and manufactured by taking advantage of scarabs' tropism of yellow color and ecological habits. The eco trap without lure can be used alone to trap long feet scarabs. It shall be places before the adult worms start flying.
Monitoring: 1 set/hectare, Controlling: 3～5 sets/ hectare
Pherobio Technology has been committed to developing, manufacturing and marketing high quality scarab trap for years, which is well-known as one of the largest professional manufacturers and suppliers. Our insect pheromone product comes in low price, easy operation and excellent performance. Now, take action to check the pricelist with us and try our customized service.
You Might Also Like
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Grapholitha Funebrana Insect ...
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Lithocolletis Ringoniella Ins...
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Agrotis Ipsilon Insect Attrac...
- Sex Pheromone Lure for Sesamia Inferens Insect Attra...
- Insect Attractant for IPS Duplicatus/double Spined B...
- Insect Attractant for IPS Acuminatus/ Engraver Beetle